Homegrown Community Talent Show, Sat Oct 20
Enjoy the talents of your friends and neighbors, this Saturday at the Community Hall, 7:00 PM! Savor just-pressed mulled apple cider and a delicious dessert bar. Generous donations from local artists for the raffle at only $1 per ticket! Fun for young and old. Free Admission. Don't miss it!!! Contact Karen Lamphere firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-297-3990 if you have questions.
Voter Registration Information
- Oct 8 - Deadline for online & mail-in voter registration, all address changes, name changes, and other updates. In-person voter registrations for new voters accepted up to 8 days prior to Election Day.
- Oct 6-13 - State Voters' Pamphlets are mailed to every household in Washington State.
- Oct 17 - Ballots mailed. Expect delivery of ballots no later than Oct 25.
- Oct 29 - Deadline for in-person new voter only Washington State voter registration. Register in-person at Skagit County Auditor's Office, 700 S. 2nd St, Room 201, Mount Vernon.
- Nov 6 - General Election - Ballot drop boxes close promptly at 8:00 p.m. Drop boxes located on the north side of the Anacortes Library at 1220 10th St and at Skyline Beach Club, 6041 Sands Way, Anacortes. Mailed ballots must be post marked on later than Nov 6.
Join Our Mailing List
Receive our monthly e-newsletter
Quite Interesting: The highest scoring word in Scrabble is oxyphenbutazone, potentially earning 1,178 points., (It’s a drug used to treat arthritis).
- Schedule Hall Facilities
- Hall Rental Agreement
- Volunteer Waiver
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of AmazonSmile purchases to their customers' chosen charitable organization. Guemes Island Community Center Association is registered on AmazonSmile. So, if you’re already shopping anyway, why not let Amazon make a small donation to GICCA - at no additional cost to you or GICCA!
How does it work?
- Click on the AmazonSmile box (right) which brings you to the AmazonSmile GICCA page
(you might want to bookmark that page to easily find it again).
- Sign in to Amazon as usual.
- Then, just shop as you normally would!
Click here to see how much you have made GICCA smile. Thank you!