The purpose of this project is to explore the possible expansion of the community center, how it may be used in the future, and what changes might need to be made to serve future residents of Guemes Island.
The Vision Committee, a sub-committee of GICCA, will be comprised of 5 members representing each of the following groups:
- Guemes Island Community Center Association - Rob Schroeder
- Guemes Island Library - Carol Pellett
- Community Emergency Response Team - Gail Nicolls [alternate Barb Ohms]
- Guemes Island Historical Society - Tom Deach
- Community At Large - Gary Curtis
At this time, meetings will be held monthly on the second Thursday of each month, 7pm, at the Guemes Island Community Church. Meetings are open to the public. The Committee will report to the GICCA Board on a quarterly basis; more often if deemed necessary.