You'll be happy as a lark to hear that Trivia Night is back by popular demand! Whether you're crazy as a loon, silly as a goose, dumb as a dodo, or a wise old owl, come and enjoy a night of trivia challenges on March 29 at the Guemes Island Community Center Hall.
Renowned trivia host Wren Schultz is back again this year!
- Cash bar opens at 6 p.m.; Trivia at 6:30
- Great snacks and prizes
- $10 per player; optional game packs $3
- Tables of 4; come as a team or join one (sorry, 21 and older only)
- Childcare possible if there is interest by March 15 deadline
Early bird reservations by March 15 have a chance for a bonus prize drawing.
You can wing it alone or reserve a table for your whole flock. Space is limited (we sold out last year). Don't be a chicken. Get your ducks in a row and reserve your seat(s) now by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Number of seats/tables you wish to reserve
- Name, phone, and email of the person reserving seat(s)
- If childcare is desired, please indicate number of children in your party
Registered participants will check-in and pay at the door.